Saturday, March 10, 2007

YOU KNOW WHOSE- POEM


FLEXIBILITY

I'm Thankful When Things Happen
On Time, Without A Lot
Of Useless Waiting Involved.
I'm Happy When Someone Shows Up
When They Say They're Going To.
I Respond POSITIVELY To That
''Is The Picture - Useless Waiting or Positive Response? I'm Confused.'
Punctuality, Is Something We Don't
Pay Much Attention To.
I Used To Be Very Punctual
And Now I'm Paying For It.
''If You Ate Beans For Dinner, That Will Get Your Attention! There Will Be Some Kind Of Response.''
By This I Mean,
You Can Be
''Over-The-Top'' With Things
With Flexibility Taking A Backseat
''We Will Talk About Being, OVER-THE-TOP, Later.''
Being A STICKLER About Things
Is NO Fun.
''No Workman's Comp., If You're STUCK.''
Being FLEXIBLE Is ''FUNNER.''
I Think I'll Learn To Be MORE Flexible
''More Flexible And ''FUNNER,'' OKAY! - Excuse Me, More Fun. He Was Always Taking Self-Discovery Very '' Litter'' ally, But, I Hesitate To Say, That, He Is Full-Of-It. At Least, I Hope NOT, For HIS Sake.'' CHLOE.

No comments: