Sunday, February 25, 2007

BEING AS ''FRANK,'' AS FRANK


HOMAGE TO A FRIEND


Okay, What Can I Say?
Today's The Day
It's Time To Play

Here We Are Now
Let's Take A Bow
Some Say This Is The Way

Is This The TAO?
Wow! That Was A Pow
Covered With Clay
Just Like A Sow

I Was Out To Make Hay
But That's Okay
If I'm Really Being ''FRANK''
It's More Fun To Play
-
''The vignette above starred Harvey and Ethel, doing the poem. about Frank. The ''REAL'' Frank, in this case, is a member of the Poetry Class. The assignment was to write like Frank. This is what I came up with. It pales next to Franks talent. Anyway, I hired Harv and Ethel, to act it out. Frank lost sight in both eyes, but it's fair to say that Frank ''sees'' way better than most . It was a poor judgment call, on my part, though. Neither, Harvey nor Ethel can duplicate Franks Irish accent. I should have asked Seamus. He's an Irish Setter.'' CHLOE.
FRANK'S Website Link Is On Right [Link Section]

No comments: